Who among us does not seek access to the highest levels of health and beauty and use high-quality personal care products, Each of us seeks to maintain a harmonious body, away from obesity and its harmful effects. Everyone is keen to follow developments in personal care supplies to always get the best quality at the best cost as quickly as possible.
We always need someone to give us honest advice from a reliable source in matters of health, beauty and personal care.
Health care requires the commitment of any one of us to an integrated system that we continue to follow in all circumstances, not only in cases of weakness and illness. May God heal us and you.
Health and beauty tips:
- The need to stay away from carbonated and sugary drinks
Because they contain high levels of calories, which may be a direct cause of weight gain and the resulting serious health risks.
- Make sure to eat nuts regularly
- Especially the roasted and salt-free ones. It is a rich source of vitamins, amino acids and proteins as well.
- The result of one study indicates that eating almonds helps with a significant percentage of about 62% in losing weight.
- Not eating fast food as much as possible
- Drink enough water during the day without excess to keep the kidneys functioning and help the body get rid of harmful toxins and salts. A recent study indicates that drinking two liters of water per day helps burn body fat by 24% to 30%.
- Exercising regularly
It helps to get rid of stress and insomnia and increases the state of clarity of mind and the ability to focus.
Skin care tips:
Freshness and purity of skin is a dream for men and women alike. We should be well aware of what products we use and what daily skincare routine we follow.
Here are some tips that help you, dear reader, to maintain the health of your skin.
- follow a healthy diet, Such as: Eat mango because it contains antioxidants. Eating tomatoes helps prevent skin cancer. Eat dark chocolate, which helps moisturize the skin as well as protect it from the harmful rays of the sun. Drink green tea, which contains ingredients that rejuvenate skin cells.
- Maintaining the level of skin hydration, taking care to clean the skin and using products suitable for the skin type. The time to go out after a shower is the best time to moisturize the skin.
- Using wet wipes to clean the face and skin, which help remove traces of dust and air pollutants, It also gives a sense of freshness and activity, especially in the summer and high temperatures.
- Use a skin lotion as an alternative to regular facial soap, which causes dry skin.
- Use water to remove traces of makeup, especially around the eye area. Using a cotton ball soaked in water and moving it in a circular motion around the eye.
- Quit smoking completely. Cigarette smoke causes severe damage to the skin by destroying the collagen responsible for the smoothness of the skin, which in the event of its destruction, wrinkles appear in the skin.
Personal hygiene tips
- keep your teeth clean and healthy, Drinking water regularly and using a toothbrush at least twice a day to eliminate bad breath and avoid drinking coffee and eating yogurt to prevent gum disease, You can also eat sugar-free gum, especially after eating, to increase saliva production, which helps you get rid of germs in the mouth.
- shower daily, It helps you cleanse your skin, gives you a pleasant scent, gives you energy and vitality, and helps relieve skin damage such as acne.
- trim nails regularly, Nails are softer and easier to trim right after you shower.
- washing hands well during the day, Soap and water help get rid of harmful germs and bacteria, and alcohol can also be used as a disinfectant and sterilizer.
- Making sure to wear comfortable, clean clothes made of materials suitable for skin type and weather conditions gives you a wonderful appearance and gives you a sense of comfort and self-confidence.
- Avoid, my dear, going to bed with makeup on your skin and eyes, especially. Make sure to remove makeup, as it may cause severe damage to your skin and is a suitable environment for harmful bacteria to multiply.
- Ensure that your personal tools are: Combs, nail clippers, toothbrushes and razors are out of reach of anyone else to avoid infection and disease transmission.
Tips for using nutritional supplements and vitamins
We must know at the outset that food supplements are not a substitute for natural food, but they help us supplement what we need in the event of a deficiency of some elements and vitamins in our bodies. Supplements must be used in cases of necessity, and care must be taken to consult a specialist doctor before taking them to obtain the greatest benefit without exposure to any harm that may occur.
- Take a group of fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamins: KDEA, With meals so that the body can absorb it and get the most benefit from it.
- Vitamin D, which we mentioned earlier, Take it in the morning, as it may cause insomnia and sleep problems if taken at night.
- Water soluble vitamins such as: B-C, It is best to take it before meals.
- In the event that you take more than one type of vitamins, try as much as possible to space the times you take them to achieve the greatest benefit for each vitamin.
The best skin care products
- QV cream, Perfectly suited for hydrating dry skin, it helps maintain skin hydration by creating a barrier as protection against skin moisture loss.
- Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream, It is suitable for dry and sensitive skin and helps nourish and moisturize the skin and increase its smoothness.
- Moussant Gel from Bioderma, Which helps to clean the skin, especially oily and mixed, and prevents clogged pores and can be used around the eye area without causing sensitivity or irritation in that area.
- RDL Whitening Hand and Body Lotion, suitable for all skin types, It contains antioxidants that give the skin a smooth look and contains papaya extract to help you achieve a naturally glowing body and complexion.
- Himalaya Blackhead Remover Face Wash, Rich in natural herbal ingredients such as: lemon and walnut, Helps in gentle skin exfoliation and removal of blackheads that cause an annoying appearance.
The best hair care products
- New Hair Lotion from Green Wealth, It works to stop hair loss and helps to re-grow hair again, It consists of natural herbal extracts such as: white ginseng, palm leaves, melon, It stimulates hair growth and gives it a shiny and attractive look.
- Ultra Doux Milk from Garnier to moisturize hair, It contains almond and aloe vera extracts and is suitable for all hair types and does not cause hair to stick together after using it.
- Avogen solution with a concentration of 5% from Avalon, which contains minoxidil, helps treat hair loss and baldness, and helps regrow hair again.
- Head & Shoulders Fresh Mint Shampoo works as an anti-dandruff, Suitable for all hair types.
In conclusion, taking care of health, beauty, and the health of our bodies is not a luxury at all. Rather, every amount of money that we put towards caring for our health will bring us a lot of benefit in our present and future. Note that the cost of any health damage resulting from a deficiency in a particular vitamin will be much more than the prevention of this deficiency in the beginning.